It could be quite hazardous just to put a dado blade into any saw but the first thing you need to do first is to look for a suitable saw that would be able to accept dado blades so as to help in making precise dado cuts.
In this review, we have taken it upon ourselves to eliminate the stress that comes with searching for a table saw that can make dado cuts so we bring you the best table saw for dado cuts review which contains the best tools any woodworker or carpenter interested in making dado cuts can settle for.
When starting up a woodworking shop, one of the first tools or machines that you would need is a table saw. Once you start going into much larger projects and you feel it is the right time to step up your game then you know that what you really need to rely on is a table saw.
Dado cuts, miter cuts, cross cuts, rip and bevel cuts can all be made using the right table saw and this tells you how versatile and important table saws are nowadays.
Table Saw For Dado Cuts – Buying Guide And Recommendation
However, if you are still on this page then you are probably searching for the best table saw that is perfect for dado cuts and that is the essence of this review as it contains ten of the best table saws that would be ideal for making dado cuts.
This review also comes with the features and characteristics of these ten best products and to make things easier, there is a buyers guide and the end of the review so as to assist you in making a perfect choice.
Best Table Saw For Dado Cuts Review
1. DEWALT DWE7491X 10 In. Table Saw with Scissor Stand
The DEWALT DWE7491X ten inch table saw is simply the best table saw for dado cuts for all woodworkers and carpenters out there and it should come as no surprise that this table saw was designed by the famous and reputable DEWALT brand as they are well known for their production of premium and reliable tools.
This table saw also carries that reputation and that is why it is a favorite for woodworkers. It is also designed to be portable and also to accept a dado blade set.
However, it is very important that when stacking dado blades in this table saw it should not exceed 13/16 measurements and also dado blades that are more than eight inches in diameter should be avoided as well.
This table saw comes with a 15 amp motor which makes sure there is enough power to cut through hardwood and also to cut through pressure-treated lumber. Another feature that users love about this table saw is its dust collection system.
Its dust collection system comes with a port that allows connecting with a vacuum so as to efficiently get rid of dust while working and other accessories that it comes with include a miter gauge, folding stand, carbide blade, push stick and more.
- Designed for heavy-duty use
- Has a durable design
- Features accurate and fast fence adjustments
- When pushed harder, its motor is capable of drawing more than 15 amps which could lead to damaging the fuse
2. DEWALT (DWE7491RS) 10-Inch Table Saw
Another table saw which would make dado cuts is the DEWALT DWE7491RS ten inch table saw and this is also another table saw from the DEWALT brand to make it to this review.
What this simply means is the DEWALT brand truly sticks to its word of making only premium tools and this table saw is one that would be ideal if you are a deck builder, remodeler, cabinet installer, hardwood floor installer and also trim carpenter.
It also has a rip capacity of 32.5 inches which makes it easy to cut through shelving materials and big size trims.
This table saw is designed to hold an eight-inch dado blade as well as having a maximum width of 13/16 inches and just like the first table saw that we just finished taking a look at, this table saw also has a 15amp motor that provides an adequate amount of power to cut through materials.
Its dust collection system also features a port where the vacuum can be connected so as to get rid of dust when working. Lastly, having a rolling stand also makes this table saw portable.
- Has a 32.5-inch rip capacity
- Uses up a little amount of space for storage
- This is an extremely portable tool
- Its 15amp motor shouldn’t be pushed too hard to avoid damaging the fuse
3. Hitachi C10RJ 10inch 15-Amp Jobsite Table Saw
Up next in this detailed guide is the HITACHI 10 inch C10RJ job site table saw which also comes with a 15 amp motor that is capable of generating up to 45000 RPM that makes it the best and reliable table saw when working on tough tasks.
Its 40 tooth blade features carbide tips that offer a unique cutting ability and here is why we love this table saw, it is also designed to take up eight-inch dado blades as well as having a 13/16 width measurement.
This table saw from the HITACHI brand is actually a cheaper alternative compared to the first two products we have reviewed and have a fold and roll stable stand makes sure accurate cuts are obtained as well as making this table saw easy to transport.
Its blade angle and height can be easily adjusted and also fence adjustments can be made easily as well. It comes with wrenches, push stick, blade guard assembly, miter gauge assembly and more.
- Has a large cutting capacity
- Features an electric brake
- Promotes soft starts
- Allows onboard storage
- Its riving knife is difficult to remove
4. SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Table Saw with Folding Stand
The SKIL 3410-02 ten inch table saw is also designed to accept dado blades so as to be able to make precise dado cuts and what you would get for opting to settle for this tool includes a carbide tooth blade, a ten-inch table saw, the folding stand made using heavy-duty steel, blade wrenches, self-aligning rip fence and lastly, a miter gauge.
It simply comes with every necessary accessory so it can get to work immediately it comes out of the box. Its 15 amp motor generates a no-load RPM of about 5000 which ensures it cuts through materials with ease.
Its ability to deliver an outstanding cutting ability has made it a preferred option for use in various carpentry and woodworking tasks.
Let me add that for beginners out there, they would be able to make use of this tool simply because it is already set for use the moment it is brought out of its box and not requiring any form of adjustments makes it easy to use. It also comes with safety features for beginners.
- This is an affordable table saw
- The simple design ensures ease of use
- Designed to be steady and safe
- Recommended for beginners
- Has no dust collection port
5. DEWALT DW745S Compact Job Site Table Saw with Folding Stand
In the fifth spot, we have the DEWALT DW745S table saw which has an optimized footprint as well as weighing just 45lbs makes this table saw very portable and also lightweight which makes transporting it from one job site to another very convenient.
It also has a 15 amp motor like other table saws that we have talked about which ensures that it rips through hardwood not just quickly but also with ease. Its compact size also ensures that it uses up less space wherever it is stored after use.
This is also the kind of table saw that can be used in various applications thanks to the amount of power that it is capable of generating and one amazing feature of the DEWALT DW745S table saw is its rack and pinion fence rails which is helpful when making accurate, smooth and fast fence adjustments.
One more thing we would want you to know is its rear feet can be adjusted so as to make sure this table saw stands leveled even on uneven surfaces.
- Comes with safety features
- No difficulty during use
- Has a flawed finishing
6. WORX WX572L BladeRunner x2 Portable Tabletop Saw
The next table saw for dado cut is the OWRX WX572L blade runner portable table saw and what we have here is a table saw that features a unique knife riving system and a traditional guard system which helps in delivering precise and accurate rip and crosscuts.
There would be no stress or difficulty in transporting this table saw from one job site to another thanks to its lightweight design while its compact design also ensures that it doesn’t consume too much space when stored.
Setting up this table saw would take little or less time and you can trust this table saw to make cuts through aluminum, metal, plastic, tile and wood materials.
Here is the interesting part of this table saw, it features a safety design which helps in fighting against accidental starts and it would get to work immediately it is unboxed as it comes with all necessary accessories like blades, rip fence, miter gauge, blade grip and vacuum adapter.
- Very lightweight
- Setup is fast and easy
- Portable design
- The best for small cutting projects
- Instructions aren’t helpful
7. DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 16-Inch Rip Capacity (DW745)
The interesting feature about the DEWALT ten inch table saw is its cast tabletop design which makes sure precise and accurate cuts are obtained whenever it is called to make cuts and what also interests people about this table saw is its overload protection system which makes sure a powerful performance is constantly being delivered whether it is working on frozen, wet or hardwood.
There is also a quick bevel lock which also has a large scale that helps in making accurate and easy adjustments.
The DEWALT 10-inch table saw also comes with a steel cage roll that offers protection to the saw against impacts and job site drops.
Users would also find out that this table saw is one that they won’t experience any difficulty to work with thanks to some impressive features like rack and pinion fence system, clear scales and also front and rear fence lock systems.
- Has a good overall value
- Also has a lightweight design
- Makes precise cuts
- It is challenging to mount permanently on a table
8. DEWALT DWE7480 10 in. Compact Job Site Table Saw
Another impressively built table saw from the DEWALT brand and the DEWALT DWE7480 ten inch table saw comes with a 15 amp motor that would make its blade easily rip through woods and unlike other DEWALT table saws that we have already talked about, this right here features a high cutting capacity which makes it the best for use in various applications.
It also has a dust connection port where a vacuum can be attached in order to collect dust efficiently.
Having an adjustable rear foot is added to this table saw so as to make sure it stands straight on uneven surfaces and users would also be impressed with its table coating design which makes every cutting job smooth.
Its base is designed to have a metal roll cage which contributes to its durability compared to having a plastic base. It weighs about 45 pounds which makes one of the lightest table saws in this review.
- Long-lasting table saw which would not wear off anytime soon
- Broken parts are easy to replace
- Easy and quick setup
- Ensures safety with its safety features
- Its table isn’t flat as it has a bump
9. Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw
When considering which table saw would be perfect for making dado cuts, the Rockwell BladeRunner portable table saw comes to mind and being portable simply means that users would be able to set up this table saw in few seconds so it can be used cutting through plastic, aluminum, tile, metal and wood.
You can also trust the Rockwell Portable table saw to perform inside, miter, scroll and rip cuts. It is compact and also comes with a built-in handle which means it can be carried to any job site easily.
Weighing less than fifteen pounds also shows that this table saw is very lightweight and it also contributes to why this table saw can be easily carried from one spot to another.
It features splitter cuts and hold down guard which can be used in cutting wider materials and thanks to having a larger rip fence, this table saw offers accurate, nice and better control.
- This is a heavy-duty and durable table saw
- Designed for multipurpose use
- Make accurate and straight cuts
- Cheaply made table saw
10. Bosch 10-Inch Portable Jobsite Table Saw GTS1031
Mobility and portability are the first features anyone would notice about the Bosch ten-inch portable GTS1031 job site table saw and thanks to its well-balanced handle, transporting this table saw from one job site to another would b very easy and less stressful.
It also comes with a unique and durable steel base which makes it possible for this table saw to withstand all types of abuse at any job site and this same steel base also ensures that offers long-lasting performance while withstanding heavy impact.
Being versatile is also another feature which you would love about this portable table saw from BOSCH as it makes it ideal for various use and various applications and making up your mind on this table saw also means you would be getting a smart guard, rip fence, tool storage, wrenches and also a miter gauge. It is also designed to put together with outstanding, precise and consistent cutting action.
- Soft start
- Comes with lots of power
- Its blade wobbles
Check This Out – Best Chainsaw Under $200
Buyer’s Guide For Selecting The Best Table Saw For Dado Cuts
Shopping and settling for the right tool isn’t a task I think anyone would find easy and at the same time, it can also be achieved.
Whether you are a professional woodworker, contractor woodworker or hobbyist, having the right knowledge and approach would definitely make sure that the right table saw for making dado cuts is sitting right inside your workshop at the end of the day.
The first thing you need to actually do is ask yourself what exactly is what you want to get out of the table saw you are shopping for and we believe that finding the right answer to this question would also guide you in finding the right table saw for you.
Furthermore, there is another question that you need to ask yourself and that is what kind of table saw do you need.
The table saw that a hobbyist would intend to use might be very different from the table saw a professional woodworker would want to use and for this reason, you have to be equipped with the knowledge on the types of table saws that we have available today as it would also put you in a better position to know what kind of table saw you need to settle for.
There are four kinds of table saws and we have them listed below;
- Hybrid table saws
- Cabinet table saws
- Contractor table saws
- Portable table saws
The best table saw for dado cuts have already been listed and discussed for you to see and after reading through this review, not only would you be acquainted with the best brands but you would also be able to identify the features and characteristics of each and every product we have talked about today.
You would also be able to identify their strengths and their weaknesses which would also be pivotal in helping you find the ideal table saw for you.
Take a look at this offer on Amazon:
- 10" Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Powerful table saw – has 15-Amp saw with 4. 0 max HP and 3, 650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross-cutting of fine and rough materials
- Dimensions: 32.5" D x 27" L x 13" H | Product Weight: 94 lb
- Saves space: Large cast aluminum top provides increased work space and material support with a 25 inch. Ripping capacity to cover all typical job site rip cutting widths
- Portability: Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W gravity rise wheeled stand for easy job site mobility, with single action setup and take down
- Protection: Smart guard system contains riving knife and Anti Kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an...
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross cut capacity: 7.75-inch; Diagonal cut capacity: 7.25-inch
- Powerful 15 Amp Contractor Grade motor easily handles treated lumber and hardwoods
- 32. 5 Inch Rip Capacity handles large stock and 13/16 in. X 8 in. STACKED DADO CAPACITY
- Durable rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Professional Grade 5-Year Warranty
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left | perform compound Miter cuts with ease!
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, Picture frames, and more | the Genesis compound Miter saw is inexpensive and versatile!
- Laser cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy | Know where the cut will be ahead of time with the integrated laser guide!
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds and Arbor lock for quick blade changes
- Includes: 60T Carbide blade installed, hold down Clamp, dust bag, Two extension wings, blade wrench and two AAA batteries for laser
Related Post – Best Cordless Drill Under $100