Owning a full suspension bike could be very expensive and for this reason, it would be wise to shop on an already made budget.
Here you have our best full suspension mountain bike under $4000 review to guide you so you do not have to waste time and money but trust that this review would point you definitely in the right direction.
After taking a look at the best full suspension mountain bikes that we have reviewed, we still have a buying guide that would still be of help to you in finding a suitable full suspension mountain bike. And be sure if you plan to have a whack at mountain biking and want to capture each moment of your ride the one thing you’ll surely need is the best gimbal for mountain biking click to read more.
Best Full Suspension Mountain Bike Under $4000 – Buying Guide And Recommendation
Right here we have put together this detailed review on the best full suspension mountain hike under $4000 and we must say these mountain bikes need to be really and carefully considered if you wish to enjoy driving not just on mountain trails but also on various terrains and weather condition.
These bikes are of great quality, comes packed with excellent features and also consist of premium components so let us meet them right away;
Best Full Suspension Mountain Bike Under $4000 Review
1. 2020 Gravity FSX 2.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike
We are opening up our best full suspension mountain bike review with the 202 Gravity FSX dual full suspension mountain bike and trust me when I say this is a mountain bike with an impressive build as well as high-quality features that would make every ride an enjoyable one.
It features a new aluminum frame designed to be durable to withstand tough outdoor use and shifting away from features, this mountain bike is also affordable as one doesn’t have to spend a fortune to purchase it.
What most users love about this mountain bike is it comes in various sizes so it should be easy to find one that would be suitable and ideal for everyone and this is also a mountain bike built to withstand all forms of outdoor use which in turn ensures that it lasts longer than other mountain bikes in its category.
It requires assembling but its assembly is easy and not time-wasting while its front and rear are occupied with quick-release wheels.
There are other interesting features of this mountain bike and they include shifters that are easy to use, front and rear easy to adjust suspension, hydro-formed tubing and many more.
- Offers great value for its price tag
- Lightweight mountain bike
- Good looking and well built
- Easy to put together
- Comes with no directions on assembly
2. Gravity 2020 FSX 1.0 Dual Full Suspension Mountain Bike
Up next is another well constructed and tough mountain bike specifically built for outdoor adventure and it is also no coincidence that the Gravity company is also responsible for the production of this sturdy mountain bike just like the previous product we just finished talking about but what this should tell you is the Gravity company truly sticks to its word of manufacturing long-lasting and reliable products.
This 1.0 dual full-suspension bike features durable aluminum frames that make it super ready and withstand all harsh outdoor use and just like the previous Gravity 2020 2.0 dual-suspension mountain bike we previously discussed, this right here also has a lightweight design which makes mobility or moving around with it very convenient.
Furthermore, it can be gotten at a very affordable rate, unlike other mountain bikes that come with a hefty price tag.
Some key features which make this mountain bike the best include having a Shimano drivetrain, single-pivot technology, Shimano shifters that users would find easy to make use of, front and rear disc brakes, light and strong wall rims, quick release wheels at its front and rear and many more features.
- Ideal for street riding
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Impressive design
- Great price tag
- Excellently packaged
- Not for use on rails
- Doesn’t offer a firm grip
3. Mongoose XR-PRO Men’s Mountain Bike
This mountain bike that we want to bring to you is the Mongoose XR-PRO mountain bike but we want to tell you that this mountain bike is built strictly for men.
This mountain bike features twenty-nine-inch wheels and dual suspension that makes it very ready to embark on even the toughest of rails and riders can ride comfortably bearing the fact in mind that roots, rocks and bumps do not stand a chance against this durable Mongoose Mountain Bike.
Just like the previous mountain bikes that we have brought to you in this review, the Mongoose Men’s Mountain Bike also features a durable aluminum frame and here is why this mountain bike is designed to be outstanding, it features an SR Suntour Suspension Fork which makes sure all rides are comfortable and smooth even when riding through bumps.
It comes with rear and front disc brakes which makes way for effective stopping while its wide alloy rims also contribute to the durability of the Mongoose Men’s Mountain Bike.
- Offers the same luxury experience similar to riding in a vehicle
- Earns riders compliments
- Packed with great quality and features
- Delivered early
- Very durable mountain bike
- None for now
4. EUROBIKE Full Suspension Mountain Bike
The EUROBIKE full suspension mountain bike is the next on our best full suspension mountain bike under $4000 review and when compared with other mountain bikes in its category, results are quite clear that the EUROBIKE full suspension mountain bike has a higher cost-performance ratio and this is one reason why this bike has its name on our list today.
Let’s not also forget that this bike with all of its exciting features also has a very affordable price.
Upgrading its frame suspension means that users can have more relaxing and more comfortable rides and thanks to its double alloy rims that make this mountain hike extra durable.
It also comes with 21-speed Shimano shifters which users would also find very easy to make use of and it would require a little bit of assembly as its handlebars, front wheels and pedals are the only things needed to be assembled. It comes with every necessary tool.
- Provides great fun while riding
- Looks good too
- Ideal for casual rides and not for extreme stunts
- Its three fork wheels are not so strong
5. Tommaso Gran Sasso – Mountain Bike
For people that are new to mountain biking, the Tommaso Sasso Mountain Bike is a very good option for them as they would not outgrow this bike anytime soon and this is also the type of mountain bike that can be trusted to offer an impressive performance whenever it is called upon.
It comes with rugged wheels that are built to roll over any obstacle on its way while its wheel clearance also makes sure climbing is more effective and easy.
It also comes with Shimano hydraulic M315 disc brakes that make precise stopping possible no matter the weather condition or terrain and riders can also trust that this hydraulic disc brake provides double the stopping power that a mechanical disc brake would offer.
This also helps in ensuring that all rides are safe and hazard-free while its handlebar is wide enough to offer great control even when riding in corners. Riding with this mountain bike simply means riding with a great amount of confidence.
- Comes with the right specification
- Easy to adjust
- Easy to assemble
- Good looking mountain bike
- Has a superb build
- Not so durable
Check This Out – Best Air Compressor For Truck Tires
6. Schwinn Bonafide Mountain Bike
This full-suspension mountain bike from the Schwinn company is one that comes with an aluminum frame combined with a powerful suspension fork from Schwinn which makes sure all thumps and bumps are soaked up so as to ensure that every ride is a durable and fun riding experience.
What users love about this bike is its front and rear Shimano derailleurs as well as Shimano fire trigger shifters which make way for a smooth and easy gear change.
There is also disc brakes at its front and rear which makes all stopping crisp while its Schwinn alloy cranks ensure that there are lesser maintenance and constant gearing.
For extra durability, trust its strong and light double-wall alloy rims while its rugged mountain tires are always ready to embark on any outdoor fun regardless of the terrain. This mountain bike however arrives already assembled.
- Good design
- Easy to put together
- Offers a nice ride
- The mechanic would be required to carry out minor adjustments
7. Merax 26inch Mountain Bicycle with Suspension Fork
Our next full suspension mountain bike is the Merax 26-inch mountain bike which comes with a suspension fork that makes sure riding over bumps is smooth and it also offers adequate control for better riding experience.
Another feature that makes this the best full suspension mountain bike any rider can go for is having Shimano shifters and derailleurs which offers a smooth and reliable gear shifting experience.
Users can also trust that this mountain bike has maximum stopping power thanks to its dual disc brakes and considering all of the features that we have talked about so far concerning the Merax 26-inch full suspension mountain bike, it is safe for one to conclude that this mountain bike is one with too many exciting features and also economical.
It is however designed to meet your riding needs.
- Great design which allows the front tire to be easily removed
- Has a stylish design which earns riders good remarks and compliments
- Easy to assemble as it doesn’t require special knowledge to do so
- Comes with necessary tools
- It features heavy and slippery pedals
- Not so easy to assemble according to some customers
8. Hyper Havoc Men’s Mountain Bike
If you are in search of a full-suspension mountain bike that is capable of providing a smooth, stable and fun ride then the Hyper Havoc 26 inch men’s mountain bike is simply the best option for you especially if you are the type that is always ready to embark on an outdoor adventure.
It is designed strictly for men and having a full-suspension combined with a fork design makes sure riders ride with ease and comfort.
Riders would enjoy riding this full suspension mountain bike from Hyper Havoc for a long period of time and this owes to the fact that this mountain bike comes with a well-padded seat, cool hyper graphics and also a sturdy aluminum frame.
Not only does this bike guarantee fun but it also ensures that every ride would be safe and comfortable and durability is also another region where this bike scores high.
- Has an awesome design
- Built to be versatile and solid
- Has an aggressive and colorful look
- Not durable
- Falls apart quickly
9. Max4out Mountain Bike 21 Speed
This mountain bike comes with 26 inches fashion rims which makes rides more fast and safe and thanks to having front suspension design as well as a disc brake with 21 speeds, this is one mountain bike that is built to handle hilly terrains.
It is also a mountain bike designed to have a good quality as it features an aluminum frame combined with a unique welding technology which makes this bike quite stable and durable especially when cruising.
Riders would enjoy cycling with this mountain bike as it would ensure a smooth ride on several terrains.
These terrains include wastelands, mountains and even on roads where riders can be able to perform stunts and it is also the perfect bike for any riders’ height.
Riders would be able to overcome off-road trails while riding on this bike and thanks to having front and rear disc brakes help in boosting control as well as increasing safety while riding.
There is nothing much left to assemble apart from its handlebar, seat, pedals and filling up the tires with air.
- Offers good value for money spent on it
- Easy to assemble
- Quick delivery
- Has a nice texture
- The plastic bottle holder is of low quality
- Its seat doesn’t offer the required or desired level of comfort
10. Merax Aluminum 24-Speed Mountain Bike
The Merax 26 inch 24-speed mountain bike is the last we would be talking about in this review. This is a lightweight mountain bike which comes with a heat-treated aluminum frame and what does that tell you about this bike other than the fact that what you are looking at is a durable mountain bike.
It features aluminum wheel rims as well as twenty-six inches suspension fork which ensures that riders have a smooth ride even when riding on bumpy surfaces.
Furthermore, this mountain bike comes with Shimano shifters and derailleurs which makes shifting fast and reliable while its mechanical front disc brake ensures adequate and effective stopping when necessary.
This is a lightweight bike that weighs about 330lbs and this mountain bike comes almost done with assembling as all that is left to assemble is just the seat, front-wheel, pedal, handlebars as well as filling up the tires with air.
- Easy to assemble
- Very easy to make use of
- This mountain bike has decent quality
- Its instructions aren’t well explanatory
Interesting Read – Best Air Compressor Under $500 Review
Best Full Suspension Mountain Bike Buying Guide Under $4000 Buyer’s Guide
In this buyer’s guide, we would show you all that you need to know concerning mountain bikes and also focus more on what specific features that you should be on the lookout for when considering what mountain bike option you want to settle for. These features are discussed below;
- Frame Size And Material – The frame of a full suspension mountain bike is what truly defines it. Also, the size of the frame is also another important aspect to look at as it plays a huge role in helping the rider have a comfortable ride. The material used in making the frame can either be carbon fiber or aluminum but the carbon fiber material is more expensive than the aluminum material.
- Reviews – Reading up reviews especially from customers can be very helpful in finding a suitable full suspension mountain bike. It would keep you informed so as to enable you to make the right decision when shopping for yours.
- Overall Quality – The overall quality of every mountain bike should also be considered important. However, the type of quality desired by the buyer would shed more light on the type of full suspension mountain bike that needs to be bought.
Why Opt For Full Suspension Mountain Bikes?
You would definitely need a full suspension mountain bike if you decide to ride on roots and through gardens that contain rocks and this is because such terrains are the kind of terrains that full suspension mountain bikes are specially built for.
Having front and rear suspension makes it easy to have a smooth ride with proper handling and traction. What this simply means is having a fun ride even on rough terrains.
In addition, full-suspension bikes would help in soaking up bumps that it encounters on the way and this is a very helpful feature as it protects the body from fatigue while making sure that riders ride longer, faster and in a comfortable manner.
Here is the end of this review and we have analyzed ten best full suspension mountain bikes under $4000.
You can trust in this review when it comes to making your choice on which mountain bike to settle for and be rest assured that you can never go wrong with any of the mountain bikes that we have brought to your notice today.
They have the best features and guarantees that every ride would be comfortable, safe, enjoyable and fun.
Read This Review – Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum
Don’t miss this offer on mountain bikes available on Amazon:
- Schwinn aluminum dual suspension frame and powerful Schwinn suspension fork soak up bumps and thumps to provide you a durable riding experience
- 24 speed Shimano EZ Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all condition stopping out on the trail
- Extra wide double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2.25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- Durable Schwinn alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance on your end
- The price is affordable. You can compare bicycles with similar configurations. Our bicycles have a high cost performance ratio.
- Upgrade the frame Suspension to make your ride more comfortable
- Durable and high quality after-sales service, so that you do not worry about the future
- Shimano 21 speed Shifters easy to use
- Daul Disc Brakes and 3 spoke Mag alloy wheels
- Daul Disc Brake Systems: make brakes more sensitive
- Upgrade frame: Foldable frame to make it easy to store and carry
- High quality accessories:Shimano 3*7 shifters,shimano front derailleur and rear derailleur,3 spoke Mag wheels
- Full Suspension: Front and rear shock absorbers make you more comfortable
- folding bikes for adults, fits up to 5’3-5’9”
- FOLDING ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE --- This bike adopts ultra-lightweight yet strong aluminum. Double shock absorption. Mechanical front and rear disc-brake design and 21-speed professional transmission...
- ULTRA STRONG WHEELS --- 26 inch magnesium alloy integrated wheels with anti-slip resistant thick tire-- suit for trails, gravel, city streets, back roads, increases hill-climbing power, further range...
- 3 WORKING MODES --- Ebike & Assisted bicycle & Normal bike. With the LED 3-speed smart meter button, you can choose the electric assist power according to your needs. You can add a burst of speed with...
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM --- Equipped with the 36V 8AH lithium-Ion front battery and 250W stable motor, you can reach a range of up to 15-30 miles at toppest speed 15-17mph per charge. Plenty for a day’s...
- SERVICE AVAILABLE --- This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. It's not hard to finish aseembly by yourself---Watch video on ANCHEER SPORT. The assembly service on this page is provided and charged by...